PERRITO DE LA PRADERA - Web especializada en el Perrito de las Praderas

Contacto

¿Tienes dudas sobre lo leido en nuestra web?

¿Hay cosas qué no te han quedado lo suficientemente claras?

¿Quieres compartir tus experiencias, dudas, alegrias, tristezas, fotos?

¿Quieres conocer  a más gente con perritos de las pradera y ardillas de richardson como mascotas'

No dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros!!!

Foro

Entra en nuestro FORO y comparte con nosotros .....todo lo que quieras compartir.

Facebook

Contamos con una página web en facebook donde compartimos experiencias, fotos, dudas, conocimientos, buenos y malos momentos.
Aunque puedas pensar que eres el unico con perritos de la pradera como mascota e incluso Ardillas de Richadson, NO; no lo eres.

Unete a nosotros!

Si quieres tratar un tema en privado, preguntar alguna duda, darte a conocer, presentarte, etc. etc. NO dudes en mandarnos un mail a

foro_perritodelapradera_ar@hotmail.com 

Dudas sobre el Foro - Si tienes problemas para entrar, escribenos aquí

Fecha: 08.10.2018

Autor: irinLub

Asunto: Анатолий Осьмушин г. Кунгур опрокинул жену и детей

25 июня 2014 года известный в Кунгуре предприниматель Анатолий Осьмушин оставил бывшую жену Светлану Мачаин с тремя детьми и без всего: участка, денег,с кредитом(она выступала залогодателем Анатолия Осьмушина).
Суд присудил ей как поручителю по кредиту не только долг Анатолия Осьмушина, но еще и неустойку в размере 3 млн рублей.
Все имущество Светланы забрали как залоговое.
Анатолий Осьмушин г. Кунгур остался безнаканным.

Fecha: 06.10.2018

Autor: XRumerTest

Asunto: Test, just a test

Hello. And Bye.

Fecha: 01.10.2018

Autor: XEvilBestpaymn

Asunto: YOUR CAPTCHA WAS BREAKED!!!

Yep, f*kin sp*am. Yes, yes, yes, AGAIN. And - yes, IT F*KIN WORKS BECAUSE YOU READ IT! :)
Because XEvil 4.0 WAS RELEASED! It's bypass ANY captcha included ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3.
Neeed more info (just to...maybe kill this Evil? ;))

Just Google or YouTube for it.
You'll be impressed.

Peace! :)

Fecha: 30.09.2018

Autor: Jameshum

Asunto: продвижение раскрутка сайта самостоятельно

Заказать раскрутку сайта оптимизация сайтов услуги seo продвижения сайта По всем возникшим вопросам Вы можете обратиться в скайп логин pokras7777 мы с удовольствием ответим на все интересующие вас вопросы...Анализ вашего интернет-проекта бесплатно

Fecha: 27.09.2018

Autor: Евгения

Asunto: Перезвоните

Перезвоните мне пожалуйста 8 (495) 248-01-88 Евгения Чокина

Fecha: 27.09.2018

Autor: CharlesMef

Hello. And Bye.

Fecha: 26.09.2018

Autor: CharlesMef

Hello. And Bye.

Fecha: 22.09.2018

Autor: FreemanLar

Asunto: More than 10 bitcoins (~ $ 63,000) per day on wallets doublers. Hurry to earn a million ...

Hey. I want to share with all the great news!

A month ago an anonymous source sent me 7 bitcoins of wallets that double the bitcoins you sent and send back your purses twice as much.

I am familiar with blockchain technology and therefore did not believe it.

But my curiosity has gone up.

I sent at my own risk and 0.5 bitcoins to one of these wallets and in just 2 hours, exactly 1 bitcoin came to my wallet.

I was shocked!

Then I started working with these bitcoins wallets and revealed the regularity that one wallet can send 0.5 to 5 bitcoins per day from one purse.

At the moment I have 350 bitcoins of wallets from which I send 350 - 700 bitcoins daily and get twice as much.

For a month, I became a multimillionaire.

Another month I will work and become a billionaire.

I already got what I wanted, I quit my job, paid off all my debts, bought a good house and a car from the Audi RS4.

Now I feel like a human being and live for my own pleasure.

These are the good bitcoins of wallets I earn:

16mKn71otoYgAxij3y6MuCkWKco7MEa7Rn

18WWctFEVNhLJKcg14wmykymx3kySuyTLy

1BC2uQHHUdJzgRog7JMVE5cgWh37NCxwJc

1L2NgRwBXb5kiQ4uNDT5iKHN1As6kkt4rL

17dvrJFxoXA6dDxeGoLx3iVp7ogcbvr2nN

1CnZgLpuPhr9e5PhPEJnDS8fh8HCM5w5oz

1MaRdde6X7SGuoCdFNL2fmgpLomdx7peGC

Now many people improve their financial status with these wallets but keep it a secret from everyone.

I hate poverty, so I share with you all this method of earning, grab a piece of this huge and juicy cake.

I will remind you once again. Send from one bitcoin your wallet strictly from 0.5 to 5 bitcoins per wallet per day, otherwise you will receive the same amount that you sent without doubling.

This scheme of work is completely safe. You can work like me, create a lot of wallets and send them from each of them to the above wallets.

Fecha: 18.09.2018

Autor: Shaylated

Asunto: New software XRumer 16.0 + XEvil solve of captchas more than 8400 types

Perfect update of captchas solving software "XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 4.0":
captcha breaking of Google (ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3), Facebook, BitFinex, Bing, Hotmail, SolveMedia, Yandex,
and more than 8400 another size-types of captcha,
with highest precision (80..100%) and highest speed (100 img per second).
You can use XEvil 4.0 with any most popular SEO/SMM software: iMacros, XRumer, GSA SER, ZennoPoster, Srapebox, Senuke, and more than 100 of other software.

Interested? There are a lot of introducing videos about XEvil in YouTube.

FREE DEMO AVAILABLE!

Good luck!

Fecha: 04.09.2018

Autor: AlbertGat

Asunto: How To Prevent Prostate Problems And Diseases?

The prostate gland is a vital section of a male's reproductive system. It secretes fluids that assist the transportation and activation of sperm. The men's prostate is found just as you're watching rectum, below the bladder and around the urethra. When there is prostate problem, in most cases really miserable and inconvenient for that patient as his urinary system is directly affected.

The common prostate medical problems are prostate infection, enlarged prostate and prostate type of cancer.

Prostate infection, also referred to as prostatitis, is among the most common prostate-related problem in men younger than 55 years. Infections with the prostate gland are classified into four types - acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic abacterial prostatitis and prosttodynia.

Acute bacterial prostatitis will be the least common of most forms of prostate infection. It is due to bacteria based in the large intestines or urinary tract. Patients can experience fever, chills, body aches, back pains and urination problems. This condition is treated through the use of antibiotics or non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) to relieve the swelling.

Chronic bacterial prostatitis can be a condition of the particular defect inside the gland and the persistence presence of bacteria inside urinary tract. It can be due to trauma to the urinary tract or by infections via other regions of the body. A patient can experience testicular pain, back pains and urination problems. Although it is uncommon, it is usually treated by removal with the prostate defect followed by the employment antibiotics and NSAIDs to treat the soreness.

Non-bacterial prostatitis makes up about approximately 90% of prostatitis cases; however, researchers have not to determine the cause of these conditions. Some researchers think that chronic non-bacterial prostatitis occur due to unknown infectious agents while other think that intensive exercise and lifting might cause these infections.

Maintaining a Healthy Prostate

To prevent prostate diseases, an effective weight loss program is important. These are some in the actions you can take to maintain your prostate healthy.

1. Drink sufficient water. Proper hydration is critical for overall health and it'll also keep your urinary track clean.

2. Some studies advise that a couple of ejaculations each week will prevent prostate type of cancer.

3. Eat beef moderately. It has been shown that consuming over four meals of beef weekly will increase the chance of prostate diseases and cancer.

4. Maintain a proper diet with cereals, vegetable and fruits to be sure sufficient intake of nutrients essential for prostate health.

The most crucial measure to consider to make sure a normal prostate would be to go for regular prostate health screening. If you are forty years old and above, you ought to choose prostate examination at least one time per year.